Wholesale Discount Trailer Lock for Belarus Factory
We keep improving and perfecting our products and service. At the same time, we work actively to do research and development for Wholesale Discount Trailer Lock for Belarus Factory, If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to forming successful business relationships with new clients around the world in the near future.
Wholesale Discount Trailer Lock for Belarus Factory Detail:
- Strong break resistance
- Easy to install and remove
- Fits standard couple latches
- Package Content: one Hitch Trailer Lock
- Finish:chrome,bronze,yellow paint
- Durable and dependable
- High security square key design
Product detail pictures:
The organization upholds the philosophy of "Be No.1 in good quality, be rooted on credit history and trustworthiness for growth", will keep on to provide previous and new customers from home and overseas whole-heatedly for Wholesale Discount Trailer Lock for Belarus Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Indonesia , Seychelles , Japan , We guarantee that our company will try our best to reduce customer purchase cost , shorten the period of purchase , stable merchandise quality , increase customers' satisfaction and achieve win-win situation .
1. Lead Time / Delivery time of mass production
Normally our lead time is 20-35 days.
2.Can you provide free samples? Sample deliver Time?
Yes, one or two free samples are available and you are willing to pay for the air freight
As for the trailer hitch series, there is no MOQ. And of course price will be different
according to different quantity. The MOQ for car bike carrier is 1*20’ container.
As for large orders, T/T and L/C are OK, and for small order we prefer 100% T/T before shipment.
5.Can we order customized colors.
Yes. A MOQ will apply and a longer lead-time is required. Please send us your Pantone Color no.
We ship small batches by air, and large orders by containers.
7. Can we have our logo on products?
Yes, any item can be with a Logo
Fuel Injector Electrical Quick-Fix
Running electrical tests on the fuel injector should be a main component of an auto repair injection strategy. The fuel injector is a coil winding, that magnetically moves a fuel valve pintle. Here are the electrical facts about the fuel injector.
1) The opening and closing of the injector can be determined, by the superimposed voltage and current waveform.
2) As a rule of thumb, fuel injectors draw about 950 milli Amps, or almost 1 Amp.
3) The first step in testing a fuel injector is to make sure it’s being triggered, so use a noid light to make sure ECM is doing its job. Do not use an LED test light to test injectors, as the current or Amps is all wrong to test the injector.
4) Use a stethoscope or screw driver to listen for a clicking injector noise.
5) The injector always has 12 volts steady power applied to it, through a power relay. On some vehicles, the injector relay stays off with engine off, so a crank signal is needed by the ECM to turn the injector relay on. Dodge and many European cars use this system.
6) The ECM provides a pulsed ground to activate the fuel injector.
7) At idle, most ECMs give the injector about a 3 to 5 milli second pulse. During cranking the pulse may reach over 20 milli seconds.
8) The best way to determine fuel flow pulse is not using injector pulse width, is by doing a duty cycle test with the multi-meter.
9) There are 2 electrical tests done on the fuel injector, the duty-cycle and the oscilloscope test. To run a duty-cycle test, connect the multi-meter set to duty-cycle between injector pulsed wire and 12 volt power. On 99% of vehicles, at idle, the duty-cycle should be about 2.9 to 3%.
10) To run the waveform test, use an oscilloscope of graphing meter with a good resolution. Connect the leads between battery negative and injector pulsed wire. Look for the following waveform spots. Make sure it’s grounded all the way down. Look for a clean pulse-width. Make sure the shut off spike is at least 35 volts or higher. Many ECMs clip the turn-off spike at 35 volts. The high spike is an indication of injector coil winding health.
Remember to use the injector resistance specification. The 0.95 Amps rule of thumb here is just that, a general rule. That concludes the Fuel Injector Electrical Quick-Fix.
How to pull a fence or mesh tight by using a hand winch. This a a fencing demonstration on how to get the mesh taught so it can be tacked onto the posts. It’s impossible to get dog mesh or similar fencing material tight just with human strength so here’s a way to do it still by one person by using a hand winch.
Please watch: “5 Fruit Tree & Veggie Patch Questions”