Short Lead Time for 1-7/8″ Hitch Ball Senegal Factory
Our development depends on the advanced equipment ,excellent talents and continuously strengthened technology forces for Short Lead Time for 1-7/8″ Hitch Ball Senegal Factory, We fully welcome customers from all over the world to establish stable and mutually beneficial business relationships, to have a bright future together.
Short Lead Time for 1-7/8″ Hitch Ball Senegal Factory Detail:
- 1.Ball dia. :1-7/8″, 2″, 2-5/16″
- 2.Shank dia.:3/4″,7/8″,1″, 1-1/4″,etc.
3. Shank length:1-3/4″,2-1/8″,2-1/4″,2-5/16″,2-7/8″,3-3/8″, etc.
4. Gross Loads: 2000lbs,3500lbs, 6000lbs, 7500lbs, 12000lbs, etc.
5. Surface treating: Chrome or Zinc plating, Black Powder Coating, etc.
6. Blister Packing, Display Carton, Wooden Pallets and Bulk Packing are all available.
7. According to V5 or V19 Standard
- 8. with nuts & washers
- 1. Highest quality in strength and accuracy
2. Have a quality finish and fine threads
3. Connect the car and the driven vehicle, which work with the couplers.
4. Easy installation and removal. Innovative quick release changes balls in seconds
5. Durable heat treated shank
6. Hot forged solid steel and also chrome finished to resist rust and corrosion
7. ISO CE certificate & SGS test (according to customer requirements)
8. Customized tow ball is welcome
9. Factory price rather than a trading company. We can promise you good quality and fast delivery
Product detail pictures:
Our company puts emphasis on the management, the introduction of talented personnel, and the construction of staff building, trying hard to improve the quality and liability consciousness of staff members. Our company successfully attained IS9001 Certification and European CE Certification of Short Lead Time for 1-7/8″ Hitch Ball Senegal Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Sudan , Macedonia , Vietnam , Our production have been exported to more than 30 countries and regions as first hand source with lowest price. We sincerely welcome customers from both at home and abroad to come to negotiate business with us.
1. Lead Time / Delivery time of mass production
Normally our lead time is 20-35 days.
2.Can you provide free samples? Sample deliver Time?
Yes, one or two free samples are available and you are willing to pay for the air freight
As for the trailer hitch series, there is no MOQ. And of course price will be different
according to different quantity. The MOQ for car bike carrier is 1*20’ container.
As for large orders, T/T and L/C are OK, and for small order we prefer 100% T/T before shipment.
5.Can we order customized colors.
Yes. A MOQ will apply and a longer lead-time is required. Please send us your Pantone Color no.
We ship small batches by air, and large orders by containers.
7. Can we have our logo on products?
Yes, any item can be with a Logo
Today we’re going to review Part Number C45006, this is the Curt ATV Bolt on Tongue Adapter With the Welded D Ring. What you would do with this is bolt this on to any size ATV tongue and it creates a 2 inch by 2 inch receiver tube, for towing or attaching ATV accessories. The hardware’s all included, as you can see, it comes with a large bolt and nut which is used to attach to the ATV tongue. It’s a very simple installation, it bolts onto any size ATV tongue. It also includes this stabilization plate right down here. What that does, once you get this bolted on, you adjust this plate to your ATV, tighten this down and it will prevent this adapter from swiveling on your ATV.
Note: Videos are provided as a guide only. Refer to manufacturer installation instructions and specs for complete information.
Videos are provided as a guide only. Refer to manufacturer
installation instructions and specs for complete information.
We’ll start off by showing you the actual locking mechanism itself. It has three positions, one obviously has a lock position. The second is the unlock position which as you can see it goes in and out relatively freely. The middle position here is the ratchet position so you can go to unlock it and just ratchet it in like its supposed to and then lock it and that’s pretty much the operation of it. Now we’ll show you it’s use on an actual coupler. There you have it, it’s in the locked position and it’s not going anywhere. To unlock, you put the key back in, and reverse the process. We’ll cover some of the advantages of this coupler lock, obviously one thing is it guards against trailer tow away theft.