Personlized Products 2″ Hitch Ball for Riyadh Manufacturers
Innovation, quality and reliability are the core values of our company. These principles today more than ever form the basis of our success as an internationally active mid-size company for Personlized Products 2″ Hitch Ball for Riyadh Manufacturers, We sincerely welcome both foreign and domestic business partners, and hope to work with you in the near future!
Personlized Products 2″ Hitch Ball for Riyadh Manufacturers Detail:
- 1.Ball dia. :1-7/8″, 2″, 2-5/16″
- 2.Shank dia.:3/4″,7/8″,1″, 1-1/4″,etc.
3. Shank length:1-3/4″,2-1/8″,2-1/4″,2-5/16″,2-7/8″,3-3/8″, etc.
4. Gross Loads: 2000lbs,3500lbs, 6000lbs, 7500lbs, 12000lbs, etc.
5. Surface treating: Chrome or Zinc plating, Black Powder Coating, etc.
6. Blister Packing, Display Carton, Wooden Pallets and Bulk Packing are all available.
7. According to V5 or V19 Standard
8. with nuts & washers
- 1. Highest quality in strength and accuracy
2. Have a quality finish and fine threads
3. Connect the car and the driven vehicle, which work with the couplers.
4. Easy installation and removal. Innovative quick release changes balls in seconds
5. Durable heat treated shank
6. Hot forged solid steel and also chrome finished to resist rust and corrosion
7. ISO CE certificate & SGS test (according to customer requirements)
8. Customized tow ball is welcome
9. Factory price rather than a trading company. We can promise you good quality and fast delivery
Product detail pictures:
We always do the job to be a tangible group making sure that we can provide you with the top top quality as well as ideal value for Personlized Products 2″ Hitch Ball for Riyadh Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Nepal , Switzerland , Uzbekistan , Our products and solutions are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs. We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
1. Lead Time / Delivery time of mass production
Normally our lead time is 20-35 days.
2.Can you provide free samples? Sample deliver Time?
Yes, one or two free samples are available and you are willing to pay for the air freight
As for the trailer hitch series, there is no MOQ. And of course price will be different
according to different quantity. The MOQ for car bike carrier is 1*20’ container.
As for large orders, T/T and L/C are OK, and for small order we prefer 100% T/T before shipment.
5.Can we order customized colors.
Yes. A MOQ will apply and a longer lead-time is required. Please send us your Pantone Color no.
We ship small batches by air, and large orders by containers.
7. Can we have our logo on products?
Yes, any item can be with a Logo
We moved the 2013 3625 RE Montana Fifthwheel to Central Oregon to hold there for 2 months. When we ended up there we, also set up 2 Wonderful Fan Vent covers on the roof. Rob is not precisely fond of heights, so it was a bit humorous to look at him. In this article is a movie of the trip and set up of the vent covers. Check out us at http://www.rvtravelquest.com and http://www.rvtravelbuddy.com . We would like to also have you stick to us on Fb at http://www.facebook.com/rvtravelbuddy . #rvtravelbuddy #rvtravel #centraloregon
Options shown. Not all features available on all vehicles and model grades. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details and important safety information. Toyota USA
We’re in the business of making great cars and trucks. But we also work every day to apply and share our know-how in ways that benefit people, the community and our planet in order to build a better tomorrow. We’ve been a part of life in America for over 50 years. And while we’re passionate about making great cars and trucks, our story is about much more than our vehicles.
Connect with Toyota USA online:
Visit the Toyota WEBSITE: http://bit.ly/ToyotaSite
Like Toyota on FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/ToyotaUSAFB
Follow Toyota on TWITTER: http://bit.ly/ToyotaTwitter
Follow Toyota on INSTAGRAM: http://bit.ly/ToyotaInsta
+1 Toyota on GOOGLE+: http://bit.ly/ToyotaUSAGplus
Tundra How-To: Towing – Using a Trailer Ball | 2007 – 2009 Tundra | Toyota