Hot-selling attractive price 2″ Hitch Ball Wholesale to Hanover
We stick to the principle of "quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers" for the management and "zero defect, zero complaints" as the quality objective. To perfect our service, we provide the products with the good quality at the reasonable price for Hot-selling attractive price 2″ Hitch Ball Wholesale to Hanover, items won certifications with the regional and international primary authorities .For far more detailed information,please contact us!
Hot-selling attractive price 2″ Hitch Ball Wholesale to Hanover Detail:
- 1.Ball dia. :1-7/8″, 2″, 2-5/16″
- 2.Shank dia.:3/4″,7/8″,1″, 1-1/4″,etc.
3. Shank length:1-3/4″,2-1/8″,2-1/4″,2-5/16″,2-7/8″,3-3/8″, etc.
4. Gross Loads: 2000lbs,3500lbs, 6000lbs, 7500lbs, 12000lbs, etc.
5. Surface treating: Chrome or Zinc plating, Black Powder Coating, etc.
6. Blister Packing, Display Carton, Wooden Pallets and Bulk Packing are all available.
7. According to V5 or V19 Standard
8. with nuts & washers
- 1. Highest quality in strength and accuracy
2. Have a quality finish and fine threads
3. Connect the car and the driven vehicle, which work with the couplers.
4. Easy installation and removal. Innovative quick release changes balls in seconds
5. Durable heat treated shank
6. Hot forged solid steel and also chrome finished to resist rust and corrosion
7. ISO CE certificate & SGS test (according to customer requirements)
8. Customized tow ball is welcome
9. Factory price rather than a trading company. We can promise you good quality and fast delivery
Product detail pictures:
No matter new customer or outdated client, We believe in extensive phrase and trusted relationship for Hot-selling attractive price 2″ Hitch Ball Wholesale to Hanover, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Rotterdam , Israel , Latvia , Whether selecting a current product from our catalog or seeking engineering assistance for your application, you can talk to our customer service center about your sourcing requirements. We can provided good quality with competitive price for you personally.
1. Lead Time / Delivery time of mass production
Normally our lead time is 20-35 days.
2.Can you provide free samples? Sample deliver Time?
Yes, one or two free samples are available and you are willing to pay for the air freight
As for the trailer hitch series, there is no MOQ. And of course price will be different
according to different quantity. The MOQ for car bike carrier is 1*20’ container.
As for large orders, T/T and L/C are OK, and for small order we prefer 100% T/T before shipment.
5.Can we order customized colors.
Yes. A MOQ will apply and a longer lead-time is required. Please send us your Pantone Color no.
We ship small batches by air, and large orders by containers.
7. Can we have our logo on products?
Yes, any item can be with a Logo
Today we are going to be taking a look at the Husky liner’s adjustable 2-ball mount for 2-inch by 2-inch hitch. This ball mount has been tested and rated for use in a drop position only which is the position I am showing you right now. The ball mount is going to have the built in hitch balls, so it is going to let you hook up your trailer to your tow vehicle. The shank is going to slide into the receiver tube of your hitch, and then the hitch balls are going to provide the connection points for your trailer coupler. One of the unique features about this mount is it is going to feature dual pin assembly. That is going to be 2-pin design.
Note: Videos are provided as a guide only. Refer to manufacturer installation instructions and specs for complete information.
I bought my Subaru this year and can I tell you – I have LOVED it! I am not endorsed by Subaru or anything, but they have made my life a lot easier in the cycling world. I also have purchased a Thule rack (Thule T2 and a Thule T2 918XTR), and that has been very beneficial to me. Thule has sent me their latest fat bike rack, so stay tuned for another review about that! Keep cycling strong – thanks for watching!
Check out Subaru’s website at: http://www.subaru.com/
Check out Thule’s website at: http://www.thule.com/en-us/us
Make sure to subscribe to follow my journey to the Leadville 100 Race and Lotoja. I am going to be giving tips on cycling, review cycling gear, cycling nutrition, and weight loss.
Make sure to like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
And check out our blog!
My cycling YouTube channel is all about how to cycle stronger. We make videos about cycling workouts, cycling tips, bike workouts, cycling training, cyclocross, mountain biking, road biking, cycling nutrition, bike maintenance, and cycling kickstarter projects. Make sure to subscribe to be notified when new videos come out.