Factory Price RV Air Vent Malaysia Manufacturer
The company keeps to the operation concept "scientific management, high quality and efficiency primacy, customer supreme for Factory Price RV Air Vent Malaysia Manufacturer, we are looking forward to even greater cooperation with overseas customers based on mutual benefits. Please feel free to contact us for more detail
Factory Price RV Air Vent Malaysia Manufacturer Detail:
RV Air vent cover
- 1.Made of High Density Polyethylene with maximum UV Protection
- 2.Including Accessory:Screen ,Stainless Steel Fasteners, aluminum “L”Brackets
- 3.Vent Net weight :1.3KG
- 4. One years warranty
- 5.Amount to 14″*14″ RV
- 6.Package:10pcs/color box
- 7.Logo Lable can be customlized ,WHITE/BLACK/SMOKE color is available
- 8.MOQ: 2000pcs
- 1. Designed to allow fresh air ventilation and light into your RV, rain or shine
- 2. Offers high flow ventilation in an aerodynamic design
- 3. Can be installed easily by mounting to existing 14″ x 14″ roof vent
- 4. Vent cover made of rugged UV-stabilized resin with removable louvers for easier cleaning
- 5. Hardware included with roof vent cover
Product detail pictures:
We believe that prolonged expression partnership is really a result of top of the range, value added support, rich encounter and personal contact for Factory Price RV Air Vent Malaysia Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: United Arab emirates , Madagascar , South Korea , Now we have more than 200 staff including experienced managers, creative designers, sophisticated engineers and skilled workers. Through hard work of all employees for the past 20 years own company grew stronger and stronger. We always apply the "client first" principle. We also always fulfill all contracts to the point and therefore enjoy excellent reputation and trust among our customers. You are very welcome to personally visit our company.We hope to start a business partnership on the basis of mutual benefit and successful development . For more information you should do no hesitate to contact us..
1. Lead Time / Delivery time of mass production
Normally our lead time is 20-35 days.
2.Can you provide free samples? Sample deliver Time?
Yes, one or two free samples are available and you are willing to pay for the air freight
As for the trailer hitch series, there is no MOQ. And of course price will be different
according to different quantity. The MOQ for car bike carrier is 1*20’ container.
As for large orders, T/T and L/C are OK, and for small order we prefer 100% T/T before shipment.
5.Can we order customized colors.
Yes. A MOQ will apply and a longer lead-time is required. Please send us your Pantone Color no.
We ship small batches by air, and large orders by containers.
7. Can we have our logo on products?
Yes, any item can be with a Logo
1980 Ford F600 Bucket Truck, 41,218 odometer mileage, VIN# F60HVHD0336, 370 2 Barrell Engine, Automatic Trans, 2-Door, 2×4, Vinyl Seats, Telsta Boom Lift, 36′ Extension, Model-S113A, Serial-024004, 300lb Platform Capacity, Onan Gas Generator, 3-Phase, Has 800lb Winch, Has Air Compressor, 1356 Total Hours On Boom Lift, Heavy Duty Pintle Hitch, Everything Was Tested And Working, rod blown through oil pan, Runs but does not drive, CLEAR TITLE. Titled Vehicle
“This video is copyrighted material of Nissan North America, Inc. and should not be copied, edited, or reproduced without the permission of Nissan.
For information please visit https://owners.nissanusa.com/nowners/. You will find quick reference guides and other useful information about your warranty, Bluetooth® system, and much more!
Your vehicle may be equipped with a gooseneck hitch.
You’ll find the storage bag with the gooseneck hitch ball and safety chain anchor attachments located in the under-seat storage.
To install the gooseneck hitch ball and safety chain anchor attachments:
1. Park the vehicle on a level surface and apply the parking brake.
2. Remove the gooseneck hitch ball and safety chain anchor attachments from the storage pouch.
3. Remove the center and rear caps from the puck plugs.
4. Lift the handle from the center of the hitch ball and rotate ninety degrees from the resting position.
5. Drop the hitch ball into the receiver tube and turn the handle ninety degrees to seat.
6. Now rotate the hitch ball until the handle drops into place.
7. Place the safety chain anchor attachments into the q-turn pucks, and
8. Rotate the safety chain anchor attachments 90 degrees until the center of the anchor seats into place.
9. To remove the gooseneck hitch ball and safety chain anchor attachments reverse the order of installation.
Please see your Owner’s Manual for important safety information, system limitations and additional operating information.