Factory directly sale 2″ Hitch Ball Jordan Factories
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs of Factory directly sale 2″ Hitch Ball Jordan Factories, Contact with us today! We are ready for the market service now!
Factory directly sale 2″ Hitch Ball Jordan Factories Detail:
- 1.Ball dia. :1-7/8″, 2″, 2-5/16″
- 2.Shank dia.:3/4″,7/8″,1″, 1-1/4″,etc.
3. Shank length:1-3/4″,2-1/8″,2-1/4″,2-5/16″,2-7/8″,3-3/8″, etc.
4. Gross Loads: 2000lbs,3500lbs, 6000lbs, 7500lbs, 12000lbs, etc.
5. Surface treating: Chrome or Zinc plating, Black Powder Coating, etc.
6. Blister Packing, Display Carton, Wooden Pallets and Bulk Packing are all available.
7. According to V5 or V19 Standard
- 8. with nuts & washers
- 1. Highest quality in strength and accuracy
2. Have a quality finish and fine threads
3. Connect the car and the driven vehicle, which work with the couplers.
4. Easy installation and removal. Innovative quick release changes balls in seconds
5. Durable heat treated shank
6. Hot forged solid steel and also chrome finished to resist rust and corrosion
7. ISO CE certificate & SGS test (according to customer requirements)
8. Customized tow ball is welcome
9. Factory price rather than a trading company. We can promise you good quality and fast delivery
Product detail pictures:
To fulfill the customers' over-expected fulfillment , we have now our solid staff to deliver our greatest general assistance which includes internet marketing, product sales, creating, manufacturing, excellent controlling, packing, warehousing and logistics for Factory directly sale 2″ Hitch Ball Jordan Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Kyrgyzstan , Morocco , Turks and Caicos Islands , Should really any of these things be of interest to you, please let us know. We'll be satisfied to provide you a quotation on receipt of one's comprehensive specifications. We've got our private experienced R&D enginners to meet any of one's requriements, We appear forward to receiving your enquires soon'and hope to have the opportunity to work together with you in the future. Welcome to check out our company.
1. Lead Time / Delivery time of mass production
Normally our lead time is 20-35 days.
2.Can you provide free samples? Sample deliver Time?
Yes, one or two free samples are available and you are willing to pay for the air freight
As for the trailer hitch series, there is no MOQ. And of course price will be different
according to different quantity. The MOQ for car bike carrier is 1*20’ container.
As for large orders, T/T and L/C are OK, and for small order we prefer 100% T/T before shipment.
5.Can we order customized colors.
Yes. A MOQ will apply and a longer lead-time is required. Please send us your Pantone Color no.
We ship small batches by air, and large orders by containers.
7. Can we have our logo on products?
Yes, any item can be with a Logo
Visit Tractor Mike website: http://asktractormike.com/
Subscribe to YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thebigrockranch?sub_confirmation=1
Visit Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Ask-Tractor-Mike-312112962245304/
If you’ve never been around tractors you may not know that there are different sizes or “categories” of three point hitch pins that implements have. In other words, the pins that go in the top and lower link arms of the tractor may be different sizes, and there’s overlap where the tractor or implement could be either one of two different sizes. This will be a little clearer after watching the video.
Basically, most of the tractors and implements that you’ll likely be dealing with will either be Category I, which has top link pins that are 3/4″ diameter and lower link pins that are 7/8″ diameter, or Category II, which has 1″ top link pins and 1 1/8″ lower link pins. Between 40 and 45 hp, the manufacturer can make the tractor either size and be within American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineering (the group that set the rules) standards.
The problem arises if you’re trying to put a Category II implement on a Category I tractor. If you’re there you’ll have to change pins in the implement. Putting a Category I implement on a Category II tractor is real easy. You’ll just have to get some sleeves from your local dealer to go over the Cat I pins and they’ll be Cat II.
You don’t see Category III implements generally until you get up over 100 hp, but they’d be acceptable on an 80 hp tractor. There’s a Category IV on giant farm tractors that you’ll never see unless you’re in a heavy row crop application. There’s also a Category 0 on the smallest of lawn & garden type tractors that’s pretty rare.
I feel like I ought to be giving a test now. Class dismissed!
The Tiger Axle-Shaft Puller isn’t just another way to strike the axle-shaft, it’s a true axle-shaft puller. Any mechanic will tell you that the removal of drive-axles is usually difficult, time consuming, and often dangerous.
• Works on all medium to heavy-duty Eaton and Rockwell drive axles
• The Base bolts onto two studs while straddling an additional two for solid positive locating
• Has a spring-loaded 4140 heat-treated drive-pin case hardened and designed to maintain direct contact with the center of the axle flange
• Has fully adjustable pulling arms and stud adapters that are quick and easy to install
• Has a large drive-pin head extending well beyond the wheel providing, an easy target
• Eliminates damage to axle studs
11035 – 5/8″ x 18 (most common)
11010 – 1/2″ x 20
11015 – 9/16″ x 18
11020 – 3/4″ x 16
11025 – 1/2″ x 13
11030 – 5/8″ x 11