factory customized Pintle Hook With 2-5/16″ Hitch Ball for Serbia Factory
The key to our success is "Good Product Quality, Reasonable Price and Efficient Service" for factory customized Pintle Hook With 2-5/16″ Hitch Ball for Serbia Factory, welcomes all overseas friends and merchants to establish collaboration with us. We will provide you with honest, high quality and efficient service to meet your requirements.
factory customized Pintle Hook With 2-5/16″ Hitch Ball for Serbia Factory Detail:
- With hitch ball size:1-7/8”,2”,2-5/16”
- Body capacity:16000 lbs,black
- Hole diameter:17/32,1/2
- Mount hole spacing:3-1/2(left to right)*1-3/4”
1. Highest quality in strength and accuracy
2. Have a quality finish and fine threads
3. Connect the car and the driven vehicle, which work with the couplers and Hitch Ball.
4. Easy installation and removal. Innovative quick release changes balls in seconds
5. Hot forged solid steel to resist rust and corrosion
6 Factory price rather than a trading company. We can promise you good quality and fast delivery
Product detail pictures:
We always work as a tangible team to ensure that we can provide you with the best quality and the best price for factory customized Pintle Hook With 2-5/16″ Hitch Ball for Serbia Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Zimbabwe , Turin , Thailand , Our items are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs. We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
1. Lead Time / Delivery time of mass production
Normally our lead time is 20-35 days.
2.Can you provide free samples? Sample deliver Time?
Yes, one or two free samples are available and you are willing to pay for the air freight
As for the trailer hitch series, there is no MOQ. And of course price will be different
according to different quantity. The MOQ for car bike carrier is 1*20’ container.
As for large orders, T/T and L/C are OK, and for small order we prefer 100% T/T before shipment.
5.Can we order customized colors.
Yes. A MOQ will apply and a longer lead-time is required. Please send us your Pantone Color no.
We ship small batches by air, and large orders by containers.
7. Can we have our logo on products?
Yes, any item can be with a Logo
The KT Click N Tow Trailer Lamp Wiring Harness System for Box Trailers is a simple colour coded wiring system which is waterproof, universal and compatible with all brands of trailer lamps.
The System is designed for a simple, easy Trailer Lamp Wiring Harness Installation. Simply Click ‘N’ Tow.
21 Part Numbers are available to the range, including:
- T-Plug Fittings (Suits Box & Marine Trailers)
- Y-Plug Fittings (Suits Marine Trailers)
- Box Trailer Main Loom Harness
(Available in 3.7M, 4.3M, 4.9M and 6.1M)
- Marine Trailer Main Loom Harness
(Available in 6M, 8M, 10M and 12M)
- Harness to connect second (left) trailer lamp to main harness with 2 pin aux (Suits Box Trailers – Available in 1.1M, 1.5M, 1.9M, 2.2M)
- Universal Adaptor to allow fitting of any trailer lamps
(For Box & Marine Trailers, Available in 150mm & 300mm)
- Harness Adaptor for side markers and licence plate lamps
(Suits box and marine trailers – Available in 500mm and 1.2M)
- Trailer Plugs with 1M Harness Connector
(For Box & Marine Trailers, see below plugs available:)
7 Pin Small Round Trailer Plug with 1M Harness Connector
7 Pin Flat Trailer Plug with 1M Harness Connector
7 Pin Large Round Trailer Plug with 1M Harness Connector
You can find out more about this range by calling 1300 559 953 or emailing email@example.com. You may also like to visit our website: www.ktcables.com.au or Facebook: www.facebook.com/ktcables
Michael Caine’s first major film role as the somewhat elitist Lt. Bromhead who must work alongside Lt. John Chard played by Stanley Baker while they attempt to defend themselves with 140 soldiers against 4000 Zulu warriors. Based on the battle for Rorke’s Drift on the 22nd and 23rd of January 1879. The movie was shot in Africa with some 700 actual Zulu warriors and the soundtrack was so intense that it was reused by Ridley Scott in the movie “Gladiator” with the Germanic tribes crying out the Zulu warrior chants. Go and watch the first ten minutes of “Gladiator” and you will hear the Zulu warriors.