Excellent quality for 2″LED Beehive Marker And Clearance Light for Berlin Manufacturers
continue to improve, to ensure product quality in line with market and customer standard requirements. Our company has a quality assurance system have been established for Excellent quality for 2″LED Beehive Marker And Clearance Light for Berlin Manufacturers, we have built a reliable reputation among many customers. Quality&customer first are always our constant pursuit. We spare no efforts to make better products. Look forward to long-term cooperation and mutual benefits!
Excellent quality for 2″LED Beehive Marker And Clearance Light for Berlin Manufacturers Detail:
LED Truck Light
- Light color:red
- Our Vision : Better Drive Better Enjoyment
- Stop, Tail, and turn functions, modern product
- Side lens are with standard bulb
- Easy installation
- This kit is not only ideal for boat trailers, but for any utility, camping, snowmobile, and motorcycle trailer where LED lights are desired
Red wire to Positive , Black wire is Ground wire , Green wire to brake
Product detail pictures:
Reliable good quality and very good credit standing are our principles, which will help us at a top-ranking position. Adhering to your tenet of "quality 1st, purchaser supreme" for Excellent quality for 2″LED Beehive Marker And Clearance Light for Berlin Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Tunisia , Falkland Islands (Malvinas) , Chile , We expect to deliver merchandise and services to more users in global aftermarket markets; we launched our global branding strategy by providing our excellent products and solutions all over the world by virtue of our well reputed partners letting global users keep pace with technology innovation and achievements with us.
1. Lead Time / Delivery time of mass production
Normally our lead time is 20-35 days.
2.Can you provide free samples? Sample deliver Time?
Yes, one or two free samples are available and you are willing to pay for the air freight
As for the trailer hitch series, there is no MOQ. And of course price will be different
according to different quantity. The MOQ for car bike carrier is 1*20’ container.
As for large orders, T/T and L/C are OK, and for small order we prefer 100% T/T before shipment.
5.Can we order customized colors.
Yes. A MOQ will apply and a longer lead-time is required. Please send us your Pantone Color no.
We ship small batches by air, and large orders by containers.
7. Can we have our logo on products?
Yes, any item can be with a Logo
Disney’s irresistible talking puppies are digging up adventure in a movie that takes them halfway across the world to the ruins of ancient Egypt. With the help of some exotic new friends, this epic journey is a treasure trove of pure Buddy fun. In a race against a devious cat, the Buddies and their new friends, Cammy and Babi, must avoid booby traps, solve puzzles, and explore a mysterious tomb all in search of the greatest treasure known to animalkind. Packed with action & heart, Treasure Buddies unleashes a celebration of teamwork and friendship your family will enjoy again and again.
“This video is copyrighted material of Nissan North America, Inc. and should not be copied, edited, or reproduced without the permission of Nissan.
For information please visit https://owners.nissanusa.com/nowners/. You will find quick reference guides and other useful information about your warranty, Bluetooth® system, and much more!
Your vehicle may be equipped with a gooseneck hitch.
You’ll find the storage bag with the gooseneck hitch ball and safety chain anchor attachments located in the under-seat storage.
To install the gooseneck hitch ball and safety chain anchor attachments:
1. Park the vehicle on a level surface and apply the parking brake.
2. Remove the gooseneck hitch ball and safety chain anchor attachments from the storage pouch.
3. Remove the center and rear caps from the puck plugs.
4. Lift the handle from the center of the hitch ball and rotate ninety degrees from the resting position.
5. Drop the hitch ball into the receiver tube and turn the handle ninety degrees to seat.
6. Now rotate the hitch ball until the handle drops into place.
7. Place the safety chain anchor attachments into the q-turn pucks, and
8. Rotate the safety chain anchor attachments 90 degrees until the center of the anchor seats into place.
9. To remove the gooseneck hitch ball and safety chain anchor attachments reverse the order of installation.
Please see your Owner’s Manual for important safety information, system limitations and additional operating information.