Cheap price 1-7/8″ Hitch Ball Zambia Factories
With our excellent management, strong technical capability and strict quality control system, we continue to provide our clients with reliable quality, reasonable prices and excellent services. We aim at becoming one of your most reliable partners and earning your satisfaction for Cheap price 1-7/8″ Hitch Ball Zambia Factories, We are confident to make great achievements in the future. We are looking forward to becoming one of your most reliable suppliers.
Cheap price 1-7/8″ Hitch Ball Zambia Factories Detail:
- 1.Ball dia. :1-7/8″, 2″, 2-5/16″
- 2.Shank dia.:3/4″,7/8″,1″, 1-1/4″,etc.
3. Shank length:1-3/4″,2-1/8″,2-1/4″,2-5/16″,2-7/8″,3-3/8″, etc.
4. Gross Loads: 2000lbs,3500lbs, 6000lbs, 7500lbs, 12000lbs, etc.
5. Surface treating: Chrome or Zinc plating, Black Powder Coating, etc.
6. Blister Packing, Display Carton, Wooden Pallets and Bulk Packing are all available.
7. According to V5 or V19 Standard
- 8. with nuts & washers
- 1. Highest quality in strength and accuracy
2. Have a quality finish and fine threads
3. Connect the car and the driven vehicle, which work with the couplers.
4. Easy installation and removal. Innovative quick release changes balls in seconds
5. Durable heat treated shank
6. Hot forged solid steel and also chrome finished to resist rust and corrosion
7. ISO CE certificate & SGS test (according to customer requirements)
8. Customized tow ball is welcome
9. Factory price rather than a trading company. We can promise you good quality and fast delivery
Product detail pictures:
Together with the "Client-Oriented" enterprise philosophy, a arduous good quality control technique, sophisticated producing equipment and a sturdy R&D staff, we generally offer superior quality merchandise, superb solutions and aggressive rates for Cheap price 1-7/8″ Hitch Ball Zambia Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Algeria , Falkland Islands (Malvinas) , Denmark , Our focus on product quality, innovation, technology and customer service has made us one of undisputed leaders worldwide in the field. Bearing the concept of "Quality First, Customer Paramount, Sincerity and Innovation" in our mind, Now we have achieved great progress in the past years. Clients are welcomed to buy our standard products and solutions, or send us requests. You might be impressed by our quality and price. Please contact us now!
1. Lead Time / Delivery time of mass production
Normally our lead time is 20-35 days.
2.Can you provide free samples? Sample deliver Time?
Yes, one or two free samples are available and you are willing to pay for the air freight
As for the trailer hitch series, there is no MOQ. And of course price will be different
according to different quantity. The MOQ for car bike carrier is 1*20’ container.
As for large orders, T/T and L/C are OK, and for small order we prefer 100% T/T before shipment.
5.Can we order customized colors.
Yes. A MOQ will apply and a longer lead-time is required. Please send us your Pantone Color no.
We ship small batches by air, and large orders by containers.
7. Can we have our logo on products?
Yes, any item can be with a Logo
http://www.cree.com/lighting/products/outdoor/streetlights/xsp-series-streetlight Designed from the bottom up as a totally optimized LED street light system, the XSP Series delivers incredible efficiency of up to 100 lumens per watt, and up to double the lumens per dollar of previous generations of LED street lights without sacrificing application performance.
This sweet little Spotlight is rechargeable, and it fits nicely in your 12V lighter assembly. Light when you need it!
- High power 0.5 watt LED bulb (35+ lumens)
- Annodized aluminum body
- 180+ minutes of light per charge
- Water resistant / submersible
- Red glow “charging” indicator
- Rechargeable Ni – MH battery
- Shines 50 meter / 150 feet
NOTE: This unit is designed with modern 12V lighter assemblies in mind and WILL NOT work with the stock, original 12V outlets. The OEM outlets are too big around and will not make contact with the ground portion of the Spotlight. These do work great with a new replacement outlet (see related products below). Due to their design (no springy contacts on the side), they also do not work well in auxiliary 12V outlets and work best in outlets designed for lighter elements. Both of the assemblies linked below have been tested and work well.