Best quality and factory 7-1/4″ Hitch Adapter for Cairo Manufacturer
We have a highly efficient team to deal with inquiries from customers. Our goal is "100% customer satisfaction by our product quality, price & our team service" and enjoy a good reputation among clients. With many factories, we can provide a wide range of Best quality and factory 7-1/4″ Hitch Adapter for Cairo Manufacturer, We warmly welcome customers from all over the world for any kind of cooperation with us to build a mutual benefit future. We are devoting ourselves wholeheartedly to offer customers the best service.
Best quality and factory 7-1/4″ Hitch Adapter for Cairo Manufacturer Detail:
- 1.Hitch Ball Size :1″, 1-1/4″, etc.
2. Drop: 1-1/4″, 2″, 4″, 6″, 8″ ,etc.
3. Length:6″,7″,8″,9″, etc.
4. Rise: 3/4” 1”, 2”, 3” 4-3/4”, etc.
5. Capacity: 3500lbs, 6000lbs, etc.
5. Surface treating: Zinc plating, Black Powder Coating, etc.
6. Display Carton, Wooden Pallets and Bulk Packing are all available.
- 1. Highest quality in strength and accuracy
2. Have a quality finish and fine threads
3. Connect the car and the driven vehicle, which work with the couplers and Hitch Ball.
4. Easy installation and removal. Innovative quick release changes balls in seconds
5. Hot forged solid steel to resist rust and corrosion
6. ISO CE certificate & SGS test (according to customer requirements)
7. Factory price rather than a trading company. We can promise you good quality and fast delivery
Product detail pictures:
Reliable quality and good credit standing are our principles, which will help us at a top-ranking position. Adhering to the tenet of "quality first, customer supreme" for Best quality and factory 7-1/4″ Hitch Adapter for Cairo Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Wallis and Futuna Islands , Austria , Lithuania , We always hold on the company's principle "honest, qualified, effective and innovation", and missions of: allow all drivers enjoy their driving at night, let our employees can realize their value of life, and to be stronger and service more people. We're determined to become the integrator of our product market and one-stop service provider of our product market.
1. Lead Time / Delivery time of mass production
Normally our lead time is 20-35 days.
2.Can you provide free samples? Sample deliver Time?
Yes, one or two free samples are available and you are willing to pay for the air freight
As for the trailer hitch series, there is no MOQ. And of course price will be different
according to different quantity. The MOQ for car bike carrier is 1*20’ container.
As for large orders, T/T and L/C are OK, and for small order we prefer 100% T/T before shipment.
5.Can we order customized colors.
Yes. A MOQ will apply and a longer lead-time is required. Please send us your Pantone Color no.
We ship small batches by air, and large orders by containers.
7. Can we have our logo on products?
Yes, any item can be with a Logo
Truck-Lite Model 15 Marker & Clearance – LED Sealed – 1-3 Diode Pattern 15250R
Buy HERE – http://www.mc-te.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=15250R
The Scorpion Trailer Attenuator, with its unique curved design, gives full width protection to the back of the host vehicle and protects the “coffin corners” of the truck andis NCHRP 350 tested and approved for all mandatory and optional offset and angled impacts. The Scorpion Trailer requires little or no modification to host vehicle or additional mounting hardware beyond the standard pintle hook and ½” thick × 32″ wide steel frame plate. This single point attachment makes the installation of the Scorpion TA quick and easy.
The Scorpion’s proven modular design crushes in progressive states allowing quick and economical replacement of damaged parts. Rear axle placement improves trailer stability and prevents the tail from “bottoming out” on driveways or uneven surfaces. The overall length of the Scorpion TA is only 17′ 5″, the shortest on the market, and is available in shorter (12′ 7″) lower speed TL-2 (45 mph) model, which is ideal for congested city streets or where posted speeds are 45 mph or less. The integrated electric brake system comes standard on all Scorpion Trailer Attenuators and are automatically activated in the event of trailer separation or hitch failure. Optional Arrow or Message Boards can easily be attached to the Scorpion Trailer.
• Successfully NCHRP 350 tested for all mandatory and optional offset tests
• Only Trailer Attenuator, tested and approved when attached to a 10,000 lb host vehicle
(caution forward roll of host vehicle was 64 when impacted by a 4,500 lb truck traveling at 63.5 mph)
• Single point attachment to standard 20 Ton (minimum) rated pintle hook is quick and easy
• Requires little or no modification to host vehicle or additional mounting hardware (1/2 thick x 32 wide minimum pintle hook mounting plate required)
• Telescoping Anti-Rotational System (TARS™) minimizes Scorpion Trailer rotation during angled impacts and prevents trailer separation from host vehicle
• The Scorpions proven modular design crushes in progressive stages allowing quick and economical replacement of damaged parts
• The unique curved design gives full width protection to the back of the host vehicle and protects the coffin corners of the truck
• Rear axle placement improves trailer stability and prevents the tail from bottoming out on driveways or uneven surfaces
• Overall length of Scorpion Trailer Attenuator is only 17 5 the shortest on the market
• Integrated electric brake system comes standard on Scorpion Trailer brakes are automatically activated in the event of trailer separation or hitch failure
• Available in a shorter (12 7) lower speed TL-2 (45 mph) model, which is ideal for congested city streets or where posted speeds are 45 mph or less
• Optional Arrow or Message Board can easily be attached to Scorpion Trailer Attenuator
The Scorpion Trailer attaches directly to the pintle hook. It does not require additional installation, or truck modification, beyond standard factory installed pintle hook and 1/2 steel frame plate.
Upon impact, two heavy duty anti-rotation arms are driven against the frame plate, preventing angular rotation of the Scorpion Trailer during an accident.
1. Steel tongue section including TARS™
2. Aluminum strut section
3. Aluminum cartridge section
4. Axle wheel assembly
5. Curved re-directing aluminum tubes
For more information: https://www.traffixdevices.com/products/attenuators/scorpion/trailer
Subscribe to see all of our latest videos!
Follow TrafFix Devices