5 Years manufacturer 2″ Hitch Ball to Swaziland Factory
We have a highly efficient team to deal with inquiries from customers. Our goal is "100% customer satisfaction by our product quality, price & our team service" and enjoy a good reputation among clients. With many factories, we can provide a wide range of 5 Years manufacturer 2″ Hitch Ball to Swaziland Factory, We sincerely welcome overseas customers to consult for the long-term cooperation and the mutual development.We strongly believe that we can do better and better.
5 Years manufacturer 2″ Hitch Ball to Swaziland Factory Detail:
- 1.Ball dia. :1-7/8″, 2″, 2-5/16″
- 2.Shank dia.:3/4″,7/8″,1″, 1-1/4″,etc.
3. Shank length:1-3/4″,2-1/8″,2-1/4″,2-5/16″,2-7/8″,3-3/8″, etc.
4. Gross Loads: 2000lbs,3500lbs, 6000lbs, 7500lbs, 12000lbs, etc.
5. Surface treating: Chrome or Zinc plating, Black Powder Coating, etc.
6. Blister Packing, Display Carton, Wooden Pallets and Bulk Packing are all available.
7. According to V5 or V19 Standard
- 8. with nuts & washers
- 1. Highest quality in strength and accuracy
2. Have a quality finish and fine threads
3. Connect the car and the driven vehicle, which work with the couplers.
4. Easy installation and removal. Innovative quick release changes balls in seconds
5. Durable heat treated shank
6. Hot forged solid steel and also chrome finished to resist rust and corrosion
7. ISO CE certificate & SGS test (according to customer requirements)
8. Customized tow ball is welcome
9. Factory price rather than a trading company. We can promise you good quality and fast delivery
Product detail pictures:
Along with the "Client-Oriented" small business philosophy, a rigorous high-quality handle system, highly developed producing machines and a powerful R&D group, we always supply high-quality products and solutions, fantastic services and aggressive costs for 5 Years manufacturer 2″ Hitch Ball to Swaziland Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Roman , Faroe Islands , Gambia , We have now a good reputation for stable quality goods, well received by customers at home and abroad. Our company would be guided by the idea of "Standing in Domestic Markets, Walking into International Markets". We sincerely hope that we could do business with car manufacturers, auto part buyers and the majority of colleagues both at home and abroad. We expect sincere cooperation and common development!
1. Lead Time / Delivery time of mass production
Normally our lead time is 20-35 days.
2.Can you provide free samples? Sample deliver Time?
Yes, one or two free samples are available and you are willing to pay for the air freight
As for the trailer hitch series, there is no MOQ. And of course price will be different
according to different quantity. The MOQ for car bike carrier is 1*20’ container.
As for large orders, T/T and L/C are OK, and for small order we prefer 100% T/T before shipment.
5.Can we order customized colors.
Yes. A MOQ will apply and a longer lead-time is required. Please send us your Pantone Color no.
We ship small batches by air, and large orders by containers.
7. Can we have our logo on products?
Yes, any item can be with a Logo
Full specification and contact details: https://www.apolloduck.com/z/506906
Snipe Barrowboat stem dinghy clinker built in marine ply with hardwood thwarts and brass fittings.Suitable for sail,rowing or outboard.Regularly maintained and in good condition.Holt buoyancy bags and single 58 sq.ft. lugsail with all rigging.WEight 130 lb,Beam 4ft.6in,length 9ft 6in.Depth 23in.Indispension road trailer and winch bought new.Heavy duty cover…. read more at: https://www.apolloduck.com/z/506906
Little Red Wagon is based on the inspirational true story of eight-year-old Zach Bonner on his quest to change the world. When Zach sets out to help homeless children in America in the wake of Hurricane Charley, by walking from his house in Tampa, Florida to the White House, he must overcome bureaucrats. © 2010 Zach Movie, LLC All Rights Reserved © 2013 Phase 4 Films Inc. All Rights Reserved. Phase 4 Films Inc. Phase 4 Films™, the Phase 4 Films logo™ and all related titles, logos and indicia are trademarks of Phase 4 Films Inc. All Rights Reserved. Distributed exclusively in North America by Phase 4 Films Inc / 1.866.495.3650 / www.phase4films.com