5 Years Factory 2″ Hitch Ball for Southampton
Assume full responsibility to meet all demands of our clients; achieve continuous advancements by promoting the growth of our clients; become the final permanent cooperative partner of clients and maximize the interests of clients for 5 Years Factory 2″ Hitch Ball for Southampton, We sincerely welcome both foreign and domestic business partners, and hope to work with you in the near future!
5 Years Factory 2″ Hitch Ball for Southampton Detail:
- 1.Ball dia. :1-7/8″, 2″, 2-5/16″
- 2.Shank dia.:3/4″,7/8″,1″, 1-1/4″,etc.
3. Shank length:1-3/4″,2-1/8″,2-1/4″,2-5/16″,2-7/8″,3-3/8″, etc.
4. Gross Loads: 2000lbs,3500lbs, 6000lbs, 7500lbs, 12000lbs, etc.
5. Surface treating: Chrome or Zinc plating, Black Powder Coating, etc.
6. Blister Packing, Display Carton, Wooden Pallets and Bulk Packing are all available.
7. According to V5 or V19 Standard
- 8. with nuts & washers
- 1. Highest quality in strength and accuracy
2. Have a quality finish and fine threads
3. Connect the car and the driven vehicle, which work with the couplers.
4. Easy installation and removal. Innovative quick release changes balls in seconds
5. Durable heat treated shank
6. Hot forged solid steel and also chrome finished to resist rust and corrosion
7. ISO CE certificate & SGS test (according to customer requirements)
8. Customized tow ball is welcome
9. Factory price rather than a trading company. We can promise you good quality and fast delivery
Product detail pictures:
We also offer you product sourcing and flight consolidation expert services. We've our personal manufacturing unit and sourcing business. We can offer you virtually every variety of merchandise associated to our item range for 5 Years Factory 2″ Hitch Ball for Southampton, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Georgia , Australia , Hanover , We also have the strong ability of integration to supply our best service, and plan to build the warehouse in the different countries around the world, that will probably be more conveniently to service our customers.
1. Lead Time / Delivery time of mass production
Normally our lead time is 20-35 days.
2.Can you provide free samples? Sample deliver Time?
Yes, one or two free samples are available and you are willing to pay for the air freight
As for the trailer hitch series, there is no MOQ. And of course price will be different
according to different quantity. The MOQ for car bike carrier is 1*20’ container.
As for large orders, T/T and L/C are OK, and for small order we prefer 100% T/T before shipment.
5.Can we order customized colors.
Yes. A MOQ will apply and a longer lead-time is required. Please send us your Pantone Color no.
We ship small batches by air, and large orders by containers.
7. Can we have our logo on products?
Yes, any item can be with a Logo
Introduction to Concept of Literature (ENGL 300)
In this lecture, Professor Paul Fry examines the get the job done of two seminal New Historicists, Stephen Greenblatt and Jerome McGann. The origins of New Historicism in Early Present day literary studies are explored, and New Historicism’s widespread approaches, favored proof, and literary web sites are explored. Greenblatt’s reliance on Foucault is juxtaposed with McGann’s use of Bakhtin. The lecture concludes with an comprehensive thought of the challenge of enhancing of Keats’s poetry in light-weight of New Historicist considerations.
00:00 – Chapter 1. Origins of New Historicism
06:sixteen – Chapter 2. The New Historicist Technique and Foucault
10:fifty six – Chapter 3. The Reciprocal Marriage Among Record and Discourse
19:24 – Chapter 4. The Historian and Subjectivity
26:12 – Chapter five. Jerome McGann and Bakhtin
thirty:28 – Chapter six. McGann on Keats
45:54 – Chapter 7. Tony the Tow Truck Revisited
Finish program materials are accessible at the Open up Yale Classes web page: http://open.yale.edu/courses
This program was recorded in Spring 2009.
I have always hated big windows in RVs for major security and insulation issues. So I made a huge mod to my motorhome today! Wizard Screens fabricated me a pair of giant security screens for my two large windows. Bugs? No problem. Ventilation? No problem. Burglars? See ya later!
Follow me on http://www.RV.Life ~ About me: http://justincredible.net ~ Like me on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/JustinCredibleTV ~ Love the intro/outro tunes? Check out fellow Vancouverite Jodi Pederson (ROYAL) at http://royalofficial.ca
KEEP ON ROCKIN’ IN THE FREE WORLD!!