28 Years Factory 1-7/8″ Hitch Ball Supply to Australia
We thinks what customers think, the urgency of urgency to act in the interests of a customer position of principle, allowing for better quality, lower processing costs, prices are more reasonable, won the new and old customers the support and affirmation for 28 Years Factory 1-7/8″ Hitch Ball Supply to Australia, We sincerely welcome overseas customers to consult for the long-term cooperation and the mutual development.
28 Years Factory 1-7/8″ Hitch Ball Supply to Australia Detail:
- 1.Ball dia. :1-7/8″, 2″, 2-5/16″
- 2.Shank dia.:3/4″,7/8″,1″, 1-1/4″,etc.
3. Shank length:1-3/4″,2-1/8″,2-1/4″,2-5/16″,2-7/8″,3-3/8″, etc.
4. Gross Loads: 2000lbs,3500lbs, 6000lbs, 7500lbs, 12000lbs, etc.
5. Surface treating: Chrome or Zinc plating, Black Powder Coating, etc.
6. Blister Packing, Display Carton, Wooden Pallets and Bulk Packing are all available.
7. According to V5 or V19 Standard
- 8. with nuts & washers
- 1. Highest quality in strength and accuracy
2. Have a quality finish and fine threads
3. Connect the car and the driven vehicle, which work with the couplers.
4. Easy installation and removal. Innovative quick release changes balls in seconds
5. Durable heat treated shank
6. Hot forged solid steel and also chrome finished to resist rust and corrosion
7. ISO CE certificate & SGS test (according to customer requirements)
8. Customized tow ball is welcome
9. Factory price rather than a trading company. We can promise you good quality and fast delivery
Product detail pictures:
To create much more price for clients is our company philosophy; purchaser growing is our working chase for 28 Years Factory 1-7/8″ Hitch Ball Supply to Australia, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: UK , Canberra , Porto , Our company is working by the operation principle of "integrity-based, cooperation created, people oriented, win-win cooperation". We hope we can have a friendly relationship with businessman from all over the world
1. Lead Time / Delivery time of mass production
Normally our lead time is 20-35 days.
2.Can you provide free samples? Sample deliver Time?
Yes, one or two free samples are available and you are willing to pay for the air freight
As for the trailer hitch series, there is no MOQ. And of course price will be different
according to different quantity. The MOQ for car bike carrier is 1*20’ container.
As for large orders, T/T and L/C are OK, and for small order we prefer 100% T/T before shipment.
5.Can we order customized colors.
Yes. A MOQ will apply and a longer lead-time is required. Please send us your Pantone Color no.
We ship small batches by air, and large orders by containers.
7. Can we have our logo on products?
Yes, any item can be with a Logo
Today on our trailer we are heading to put in the Optronics Submersible Trailer Gentle Package, section range TL5RK. This is our trailer light-weight kit that will come with 2 rear taillights that will have the working light-weight, flip, and brake sign circuits, 2 facet marker lights, a license plate bracket, together with our 4-pole harness wiring. For this application there is no wiring on the trailer to take off, so we are heading to start out at the tongue with the new wiring harness. Listed here we have our 4-flat trailer connector. Coming out of the again of it, the white wire is heading to be our ground, the inexperienced wire is heading to be the passenger’s facet flip sign and brake, the yellow wire will be the driver’s facet flip sign and brake, the 2 brown wires will be for the working lights on just about every facet. We’re heading to go in advance and start out by placing a ring terminal in this article on our ground wire and then working with a self-tapping screw to connect it in this article to the trailer tongue. The moment I have the ring terminal on, yet again we are just heading to use a self-tapping screw to secure it in this article to the frame.
Observe: Movies are delivered as a guide only. Refer to maker set up guidelines and specs for total info.
Apollo returns to wreak havoc on Kirk and the Enterprise in the first episode of the new series. Michael Forest, original series actor who played Apollo, reprises his role. (Closed captioning available).