18 Years manufacturer Welded Ball Mount With 1-7/8″ Ball Mount Namibia Importers
Our development depends on the advanced equipment ,excellent talents and continuously strengthened technology forces for 18 Years manufacturer Welded Ball Mount With 1-7/8″ Ball Mount Namibia Importers, we are seeking for extensive cooperation with honest customers, achieving a new cause of glory with customers and strategic partners.
18 Years manufacturer Welded Ball Mount With 1-7/8″ Ball Mount Namibia Importers Detail:
- 1.Hitch Ball Size :1″, 1-1/4″, etc.
2. Drop: 1-1/4″, 2″, 4″, 6″, 8″ ,etc.
3. Length:6″,7″,8″,9″, etc.
4. Rise: 3/4” 1”, 2”, 3” 4-3/4”, etc.
5. Capacity: 3500lbs, 6000lbs, etc.
5. Surface treating: Zinc plating, Black Powder Coating, etc.
6. Display Carton, Wooden Pallets and Bulk Packing are all available.
- 1. Highest quality in strength and accuracy
2. Have a quality finish and fine threads
3. Connect the car and the driven vehicle, which work with the couplers and Hitch Ball.
4. Easy installation and removal. Innovative quick release changes balls in seconds
5. Hot forged solid steel to resist rust and corrosion
6. ISO CE certificate & SGS test (according to customer requirements)
7. Factory price rather than a trading company. We can promise you good quality and fast delivery
Product detail pictures:
Persisting in "High top quality, Prompt Delivery, Aggressive Price", now we have established long-term cooperation with customers from the two overseas and domestically and get new and aged clients' large comments for 18 Years manufacturer Welded Ball Mount With 1-7/8″ Ball Mount Namibia Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Lesotho , New Delhi , Johannesburg , Selling our products and solutions causes no risks and brings high returns to your company instead. It is our consistent pursuit to create value for clients. Our company is looking for agents sincerely. What are you waiting for? Come and join us. Now or never.
1. Lead Time / Delivery time of mass production
Normally our lead time is 20-35 days.
2.Can you provide free samples? Sample deliver Time?
Yes, one or two free samples are available and you are willing to pay for the air freight
As for the trailer hitch series, there is no MOQ. And of course price will be different
according to different quantity. The MOQ for car bike carrier is 1*20’ container.
As for large orders, T/T and L/C are OK, and for small order we prefer 100% T/T before shipment.
5.Can we order customized colors.
Yes. A MOQ will apply and a longer lead-time is required. Please send us your Pantone Color no.
We ship small batches by air, and large orders by containers.
7. Can we have our logo on products?
Yes, any item can be with a Logo
I realize 2 things: the first portion is a little dark…I do add light after the first minute or two. And, while this breaks away from my usual computer videos…I hope that some out there still find it helpful.
I try to explain the ‘floating ground’ that the harbor freight trailer attempts to use (and why it fails) and how to use a solid ground wire to ensure your lights have ground (and work properly).
I found that my light connections were good (and I’m assuming most of yours are, as well) and that the issue for 99.99% of folks putting these trailers together is due to the ground.
If you have any questions related to the wiring (ground, connections, quick splice, etc)…let me know!
This is the 4×8 Folding Trailer…but the application would apply to all HF trailers (and possibly other kits – such as Northern Tools) as well.
Just a quick review of a cheap LED light strip attached to just under the awning of my Outback Terrain 260trs. They can be found on Amazon and Ebay for $30-$40.