11 Years manufacturer 2″ Forged A-frame Hitch Coupler to Jeddah Factories
We believe that long term partnership is a result of high quality, value added service, rich experience and personal contact for 11 Years manufacturer 2″ Forged A-frame Hitch Coupler to Jeddah Factories, We welcome you to inquire us by call or mail and hope to build a successful and cooperative relationship.
11 Years manufacturer 2″ Forged A-frame Hitch Coupler to Jeddah Factories Detail:
- 1.Ball dia. :50mm, 1-7/8″, 2″, 2-5/16″
2. Tougue Size.:2″,2-1/2″,3″,etc.
3. Gross Loads: 2000lbs,3500lbs, 6000lbs, etc.
4. Surface treating: Zinc plating, Black Powder Coating, etc.
5. Blister Packing, Display Carton and Bulk Packing are all available.
1. Highest quality in strength and accuracy
2. Have a quality finish and fine threads
3. Work with trailer hitch ball and ball mount
4. Easy installation and removal. Innovative quick release
5. Hot forged solid steel to resist rust and corrosion
6. ISO CE certificate & SGS test (according to customer requirements)
7. Factory price rather than a trading company. We can promise you good quality and fast delivery
Product detail pictures:
With this motto in mind, we have become one of the most technologically innovative, cost-efficient, and price-competitive manufacturers for 11 Years manufacturer 2″ Forged A-frame Hitch Coupler to Jeddah Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Singapore , Palau , America , By adhering to the principle of "human oriented, winning by quality", our company sincerely welcomes merchants from at home and abroad to visit us, talk business with us and jointly create a brilliant future.
1. Lead Time / Delivery time of mass production
Normally our lead time is 20-35 days.
2.Can you provide free samples? Sample deliver Time?
Yes, one or two free samples are available and you are willing to pay for the air freight
As for the trailer hitch series, there is no MOQ. And of course price will be different
according to different quantity. The MOQ for car bike carrier is 1*20’ container.
As for large orders, T/T and L/C are OK, and for small order we prefer 100% T/T before shipment.
5.Can we order customized colors.
Yes. A MOQ will apply and a longer lead-time is required. Please send us your Pantone Color no.
We ship small batches by air, and large orders by containers.
7. Can we have our logo on products?
Yes, any item can be with a Logo
How to install a Madjax® Light Kit on a Yamaha® Drive® golf cart.
Visit us online at http://www.mymadjax.com
Today on our Gooseneck flatbed utility trailer, we'll be installing the Pro Series Push-to-Test Breakaway Kit with Premium Integrated Charger, part 50-85-315. We'll begin up here at the front of the trailer. We're going to need to mount our battery box that has the integrated charger built into it as well as our breakaway switch. Now, there's already a couple of holes in this trailer as it previously had a breakaway switch installed. We drilled out a hole for the ground, and we drilled out the hole a little bit bigger to mount the breakaway switch to it as well as a larger hole to allow our wires to go through the frame. We'll also have to drill 4 additional holes to mount the battery box with the integrated charger in it to the side of the frame. Now, we'll go ahead and hold our battery box up into place. We'll mark the location of each of the holes that will need to be drilled.
Note: Videos are provided as a guide only. Refer to manufacturer installation instructions and specs for complete information.