11 Years Factory wholesale 1-7/8″ Hitch Ball for United States Manufacturers
The company upholds the philosophy of "Be No.1 in quality, be rooted on credit and trustworthiness for growth", will continue to serve old and new customers from home and overseas whole-heatedly for 11 Years Factory wholesale 1-7/8″ Hitch Ball for United States Manufacturers, We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
11 Years Factory wholesale 1-7/8″ Hitch Ball for United States Manufacturers Detail:
- 1.Ball dia. :1-7/8″, 2″, 2-5/16″
- 2.Shank dia.:3/4″,7/8″,1″, 1-1/4″,etc.
3. Shank length:1-3/4″,2-1/8″,2-1/4″,2-5/16″,2-7/8″,3-3/8″, etc.
4. Gross Loads: 2000lbs,3500lbs, 6000lbs, 7500lbs, 12000lbs, etc.
5. Surface treating: Chrome or Zinc plating, Black Powder Coating, etc.
6. Blister Packing, Display Carton, Wooden Pallets and Bulk Packing are all available.
7. According to V5 or V19 Standard
- 8. with nuts & washers
- 1. Highest quality in strength and accuracy
2. Have a quality finish and fine threads
3. Connect the car and the driven vehicle, which work with the couplers.
4. Easy installation and removal. Innovative quick release changes balls in seconds
5. Durable heat treated shank
6. Hot forged solid steel and also chrome finished to resist rust and corrosion
7. ISO CE certificate & SGS test (according to customer requirements)
8. Customized tow ball is welcome
9. Factory price rather than a trading company. We can promise you good quality and fast delivery
Product detail pictures:
To create much more price for clients is our company philosophy; purchaser growing is our working chase for 11 Years Factory wholesale 1-7/8″ Hitch Ball for United States Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Paraguay , Jordan , Lebanon , With a state-of-the-art thorough marketing feedback system and 300 skilled workers' hard work, our company has developed all kinds of solutions ranging from high class, medium class to low class. This whole selection of fine products offers our customers different choices. Besides, our company sticks to high quality and reasonable price, and we also give good OEM services to many famous brands.
1. Lead Time / Delivery time of mass production
Normally our lead time is 20-35 days.
2.Can you provide free samples? Sample deliver Time?
Yes, one or two free samples are available and you are willing to pay for the air freight
As for the trailer hitch series, there is no MOQ. And of course price will be different
according to different quantity. The MOQ for car bike carrier is 1*20’ container.
As for large orders, T/T and L/C are OK, and for small order we prefer 100% T/T before shipment.
5.Can we order customized colors.
Yes. A MOQ will apply and a longer lead-time is required. Please send us your Pantone Color no.
We ship small batches by air, and large orders by containers.
7. Can we have our logo on products?
Yes, any item can be with a Logo
Today, on our 2013 Toyota Tundra, we will be test fitting the converter ball cushioned pintle hook combo with three nickel-plated balls for two-inch hitches, rated at 16,000 pounds, part number PH2. Now, to begin our test fit, we will simply slide the shank into the opening of the hitch and secure it with the pin and clip. To access the pintle or to insert one of the three nickel-plated balls, we will undo the gold safety pin on the bottom of the shank and we will pull out on the silver, spring-loaded button to lift up on the U-shaped bar at the top of the pintle hook. Then, twist it to expose a silver cylinder for our pintle or we can remove that to insert one of our three nickel-plated balls. Now, since this pintle hook has no rise or drop, if your trailer ride height matches your hitch height, this should be an appropriate pintle hook for you. That completes todays test fit of the converter ball cushioned pintle hook combo with three nickel-plated balls for two-inch hitches, rated at 16,000 pounds, part number PH2 on our 2013 Toyota Tundra..
Note: Videos are provided as a guide only. Refer to manufacturer installation instructions and specs for complete information.
I produced this movie for enjoyment and to show you how to set some LED’s in to your tail lights. In my circumstance the lights were being previously damaged so i did not really care too much about breaking them extra.